This Attorney opportunity will be interesting to anyone with an interest in advancing their career in a growing industry. A highly ranked firm is seeking a licensed attorney with a love for the legal field to join their team. The permanent Attorney will work in the Miami, Florida, area.
Candidates looking to be counseled by a reputable partner and further develop their skills should contact us to find out more about this opportunity.
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Correspond with clients and the counsel for the opposing side Requirements
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Excellent academic credentials and references
- Desire to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Licensed attorney with 5+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Solid understanding of litigation